What are Homeopathics?
Homeopathic remedies (also called homeopathics) are a system of medicine based on three principles:
- Like cures like
- Minimal Dose
- The Single Remedy
- Combination remedies
For example, if the symptoms of your cold are similar to poisoning by mercury, then mercury would be your homeopathic remedy in the potensied form..
The remedy is taken in an extremely dilute form; normally one part of the remedy to around 1,000,000,000,000 parts of water.
No matter how many symptoms are experienced, only one remedy is taken, and that remedy will be aimed at all those symptoms.
Multiple remedies are given in combination form for the particular disease with specific symptoms.
Similar principals forms the basis of conventional allergy treatment, where the allergic substance is given in a small dose, and in vaccines where an impotent form of the virus is given to bolster the immune system against that particular virus.
Why use Homeopathics?
Homeopathy is the second most widely used system of medicine in the world. Its growth in popularity in the United States has been around 25 to 50 percent a year throughout the last decade.
This success is fueled by several factors:
- Homeopathy is extremely effective. When the correct remedy is taken, results can be rapid, complete and permanent.
- Homeopathy is completely safe. Even babies and pregnant women can use Homeopathy without the danger of side effects. Homeopathic remedies can also be taken alongside other medication without producing unwanted side effects.
- Homeopathy is natural. Homeopathic remedies are normally based on natural ingredients.
- Homeopathy works in harmony with your immune system, unlike some conventional medicines which suppress the immune system. (For example, cough medicines suppress the cough reflex, which is your body’s attempt to clear the lungs)
- Homeopathic remedies are not addictive – once relief is felt, you should stop taking them. If no relief is felt, you are probably taking the wrong homeopathic remedy.
- Homeopathy is holistic. It treats all the symptoms as one, which in practical terms means that it addresses the cause, not the symptoms. This often means that symptoms tackled with Homeopathy do not recur.
Common diseases for which homoeopathy is the best option.
- Gas and Bloating
- Back Pain
- Heart disease
- Constipation .
- Genital Herpes
- Acid reflux
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Cold Sores
- Motion Sickness
- High Blood Pressure
- Joint Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Low Sex Drive (decreased libido)
- High Cholesterol
- Hair Loss
- Multiple Sclerosis